We are down to the Round of 8 and Bryant Racing’s hopes for another NASCAR Champion is down #48 Jimmie Johnson and #24 Chase Elliott of Hendrick Motorsports. It was tough one to yesterday when one of the favorites #42 Kyle Larson of Ganassi Racing went out to a bad valve spring. It was great season for Larson, but a disappointing way to get knocked out of the Playoff!
Best of Luck to both Johnson and Elliott in the Round of 8!
2017 Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Playoff Standings
- Martin Truex Jr. 4,069
- Kyle Busch 4,042
- Brad Keselowski 4,026
- Kevin Harvick 4,017
- JIMMIE JOHNSON 4,017 – Hendrick Motorsports
- Denny Hamlin 4,014
- Ryan Blaney 4,009
- CHASE ELLIOTT 4,006 – Hendrick Motorsports
Eliminated in the Round of 12
- KYLE LARSON Ganassi Racing
- Matt Kenseth
- JAMIE McMURRAY Ganassi Racing
- Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
Eliminated in the Round of 16
- RYAN NEWMAN Richard Childress Racing
- AUSTIN DILLON Richard Childress Racing
- KASEY KAHNE Hendrick Motorsports
- Kurt Busch
Round of 16 – 3 Races
- Chicagoland – Winner – Martin Truex Jr.
- New Hampshire – Winner – Kyle Busch
- Dover – Winner – Kyle Busch
Round of 12 – 3 Races
- Charlotte – Winner – Martin Truex Jr.
- Talladega – Winner – Brad Keselowski
- Kansas – Winner – Martin Truex Jr.
Round of 8
- Martinsville – 10/29/17
- Texas – 11/5/17
- Phoenix – 11/12/17
Final 4 – Race for the Championship
Homestead in Miami – 11/19/17